• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mechanicsburg Pa herf anyone?

tlojak41

Hey all. im new to cigars, and really want to learn what is out there. would anyone be interested in a herf in the Mechanicsburg Pa area? Looking for 5-10 to join. was thinking of not only seeing what you all are smoking, but, as i am also a homebrewer, what beer would you pair? bring both and lets make it a great night.. interested? let me know and we'll set up an eve. thanks. 

The last time I herfed with a bunch of guys from Pennsylvania it carried the problem of a non-stop loop of Steeler lowlight reels.  The big Pittsburgh herf in Ohio was the name of it, I think.  Good times.

Good luck getting the crew together.  There are lots of good guys in your neck of the woods.

Thats what I'm hoping. Just want to relax, have a beer or two and smoke a good cigar.

punk_lawyer said:
The last time I herfed with a bunch of guys from Pennsylvania it carried the problem of a non-stop loop of Steeler lowlight reels.  The big Pittsburgh herf in Ohio was the name of it, I think.  Good times.

Good luck getting the crew together.  There are lots of good guys in your neck of the woods.
His name was Max Noodle...

punk_lawyer said:

Spoken like a Browns fan...

:)

Good luck today.  Here we go Steelers, here we go...

My apologies.  I just looked at your profile.  Go Andy Dalton!  Good luck today against the Ravens.