• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man O' War

diapanos

Banned

**********************************************************************************

Thanks for the review and photos.  I've actually never had a good experience with Man O'War (though it has been a while).  I don't think I've had the Virtue.  I figured that if CI ever threw in a fiver as their daily bonus when I was in the market for the cheapies I liked that I'd pick it up then.  I haven't looked in a while, though.  

diapanos said:
This was a gift from Nick (Kxthor911)
(Make a wish thread)

So... Would I buy these?....
And they're really good if you want a change from what you've been smoking. I think Man O' War has a few varieties and I'd like to try the others too......
I'll try that one but the others I really don't think so.
The Little Devil, by AJ Fernandez is something you might want to try at some point. My son loves them.

A while back i fired up a I think it was an AF short story, and didn't finish it. Just not to my tastes.

I know that I am in a minority here, but I don't really care for most AF cigars, although I love the Anejo's (who doesn't).

So, when I trashed that I fired up a Little Devil ( my son loves them along with most AF) and it was almost identical to the AF! Quite surprising! Trashed it also. There is just something about AF and similar that doesn't suit my palette. While I didn't enjoy the smoke, it's similarity to AF was shocking.

I have read where most of AJ Fernandez stuff needs a year or so rest. If you take price into consideration, AJ Fernandez does some seriously good blending.

I picked up some Puro Authenticos, that were aged a couple of years and while not outstanding they were surprisingly good for the price and more than decent smokes.

Unfortunately, a number of people don't have the budget to smoke things that we frequently enjoy and post about here at CP.

If these things age a while, they are pretty good smokes for the money.

We all have different pallettes, and different budgets. If the budget is limited, these are good smokes for the money. Even better with some age on them.

The Armada line is just about my probably my absolute favorite cigar to date.  Not that high of praise considering my lack of exposure but still.  The little devil for me was just ok. The regular line is good and plan to keep some around.  Having a puro authentic maduro as I type and this thing has some great spice to it. Another keeper for me.