• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This weather sucks!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
108F today and humid. The only nice thing was the brief thunderstorm that rolled through. Where the hell is the cooler weather...?!

No, too hot.  :p

BTW I heard it's snowing back east. Crazy weather. 

108F sounds warmer than normal for Upland.  I'm sure its cooler up at Mt. Baldy, plus there is probably a nice perch somewhere overlooking the skyline offering the perfect location to enjoy a smoke.

It is way warmer than normal. Sounds like you're familiar with Upland. I'm just at the base of baldy in San Antonio Heights.

I lived in S. Cal for quite awhile, and bounced around Alta Loma, Rancho Cucamonga, and Ontario, so am I very familiar with that area.  In fact, I wanted to live in Upland but it was outside my price range.  It is a very nice area especially as you go higher up the hill.  

Now, if you lived in New England, you'd just have to wait an hour or so, and the weather would change. Sometimes, not for the better. :whistling:

Doc

It was 90F this morning at 5:30 AM.  Somethings just not right...

It's a brisk 63 here this morning with highs in the mid 70s. Just about prefect.

Rod...It was 98 degrees just 10 blocks from the beach these past couple days... And no A/C. So much fun with a newborn!! :laugh:

Fall temps for a month already in the Northeast. People pay good money for this kind of perfect! Herf at Holts, Rod?!? :p

Almost had a frost last night. Highs in the 50s today. Low to mid 70's for the w/e. It's a wonderful time of the year. No leaf peepers...yet.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Almost had a frost last night. Highs in the 50s today. Low to mid 70's for the w/e. It's a wonderful time of the year. No leaf peepers...yet.

Doc
Almost a bit of frost on the grass this morning doc. Leaf peepers will be rolling through soon. Time to pack up the patio furniture and stack some firewood.

Rod said:
It was 90F this morning at 5:30 AM.  Somethings just not right...

Haha.  Yeah, I drove to work with the ac on at 4am that day.  Thank goodness the weather cooled off a bit.