• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Port Chester NY rooftop herf Saturday 9/20

rob300c

The Big Noobowski
All right slackers!
I am hosting a rooftop herf in Port Chester this Saturday.
Be here noon so we can grab some Brazilian food or Mexican for lunch.
Then to the roof for stogies and whisky or beer.

Calling for the tone-ny, grateful1, ironpeddler, Dave, Michael, Pete, Jesus, Los, and whoever else wants to come smoke.

The weather looks cooperative!

Post here if you are interested and we can work out the details.

-Rob

I'm in hopefully some of those other slackers will decide to show up. Especially since we haven't had an NYC herf in ages.

I'll message Alan and Thinde.

Also - with Hailey getting back form the Dr. today...we'll have to see what condition she's in.

I'm working to make it down for lunch....oh, and to see Tone!

I'll be away with the Mrs for our anniversaryon Saturday. Should be perfect weather, though. Have a great time, guys!

Sorry guys but it's our 11th wedding anniversary as well and Beth and I have plans.  Hope you all have a great time........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

stogieman said:
Sorry guys but it's our 11th wedding anniversary as well and Beth and I have plans.  Hope you all have a great time........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Saturday is 11 for us, as well. Cheers, Charlie!

I'm out as well.  Basically because I live in Iowa.  But thanks for the invite.  Jerks.

Anthony and I will revel in our bromance and the rest of y'all can kick sand!  

Maybe one day the NY herf will return to it's glory days.

Tom and Charlie congrats on the annis!
I can't imagine anyone staying with either of you for 11 years so it is a major accomplishment.  :p

Have a great weekend fellers it's glorious fat man weather out there!

-Rob