• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scotland votes No. Surprised ?

Cparker

My dogs don't smoke
I have to say I am a bit surprised by the no vote. But I was also mistaken when I though Quebec would vote to leave Canada.

Tin foil hat on:

Not surprised in the least, did you actually think the vote would go any differently (i.e. the .Gov will never let that happen)

:cool:

More like disappointed.

Didn't know what to expect, polls were too close to call. I was hopeful for yes, but knew it was a risky situation.

Catalonia on deck

Kinda politics-heavy, no?  I was going to make a thread on this yesterday, but thought better of it.  I have a few very, very good friends who voted Yes, and I'm truly heartbroken for them.  I don't know what is best for the world in regards to Scottish independence, but many have poured their heart and souls and tears into the independence movement, and I feel for them.

That's it from me on this one.

A lot to lose on both sides of the yes or no votes.

Obviously AND literally political. To you new guys, there is a good reason for this ban and it's basically the same one used in bars. Ignoring this rule CAN cause divisions and acrimony in our happy little community. We who have been members of other sites can attest to this.

Politics is largely about dividing people these days and the opposite of our intentions. We trying to bring cigar lovers together.