• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ferrari F430 GT Race Car

Light this!

Licensed to Kill
Well while in Vegas my buddy and I headed over here: http://www.dreamracing.com to drive a supercar around the race track. It was located right at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Initially we wanted to drive some Lamborghini's but after they started up the Ferrari F430 GT non street legal race car  - it was all over. This is the fastest car they had there and believe me they had an impressive line up of exotic supercars.

We paid for five laps which was a mistake and next time will be 10 or more for sure. At first I was a bit nervous and took me about two laps to get comfortable and before you know it the five laps are over.  :angry: The sound of this car is simply a beautiful roar especially when down shifting before the turns. I was able to get it up to 150 on the straight away a few times. Like I said at first it takes some getting use as your buckled in and can only really see going forward as you can see in the video. Overall an awesome experience that I would recommend to anyone whenever in Vegas.

The first two pictures are of the car that I drove and the rest eye candy. ;)  You have to watch a 15 minute video about safety and the car and afterwards they put you in a simulator of the track and car. No one is allowed to ride with you except the instructor which you communicates via the headset radio. 

So here are some pics of the car and the in car video which is about 8 minutes long. 

IMG_3913_zpsd386fb9a.jpg

IMG_3901_zps0db0411c.jpg

IMG_3918_zpsec3e615f.jpg

IMG_3926_zps1b0fb87c.jpg

IMG_3929_zps09b779d0.jpg

IMG_3927_zpse807555f.jpg

IMG_3924_zps5805b1a1.jpg

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n0Ezs0Y4FQ&feature=youtu.be

Damn, that is cool.  Video was great.  It appeared that he kept urging you to go faster, haha!  Maybe not.  He was giving an awful lot of hand gestures.  It was hard to tell that you were actually going that fast in the video, but the sound was evidence enough.

Neat experience.

Very cool!! Always wanted to do something like this. How long did it take for the adrenaline to wear off?

Talk about a kid in a candy store!  I'd want to try them all! Lol.  Anyways, that is pretty awesome! 

absolutely jealous beyond belief!

Nice job Kris!

150mph?  No way, I'm betting you weren't going over 40mph, LOL.

bfreebern said:
150mph?  No way, I'm betting you weren't going over 40mph, LOL.

And he had his turn signal on the whole way!  

Loved the video, thanks for sharing.  

Man that is awesome.  Must have been an incredible experience.  This is definitely on the Vegas bucket list.  Hell it's probably cheaper than a night at the boobie bars...  :)

Now that's PFC!!!  I'm sure the pucker factor is high on the first couple of laps.  Well done, Kris!  Very, VERY cool!

This is definitely on my short list now... Very cool!!

Brickhouse said:
Damn, that is cool.  Video was great.  It appeared that he kept urging you to go faster, haha!  Maybe not.  He was giving an awful lot of hand gestures.  It was hard to tell that you were actually going that fast in the video, but the sound was evidence enough.

Neat experience.

Trust me Wyatt that sucker was moving. I know it doesn't look it in the video but when your behind the wheel you feel it.

sar127 said:
Very cool!! Always wanted to do something like this. How long did it take for the adrenaline to wear off?

Till we got back to the hotel and started drinking again.  :p

Again, it was very cool experience to say the least and we're already planning our next trip out there. Worth every penny - shiz, I've spent more than that on a box of cigars. :whistling:

Light this! said:

Neat experience.

Trust me Wyatt that sucker was moving. I know it doesn't look it in the video but when your behind the wheel you feel it.

sar127 said:

Again, it was very cool experience to say the least and we're already planning our next trip out there. Worth every penny - shiz, I've spent more than that on a box of cigars. :whistling:

Actually, you have spent more than that on a half a box of cigars... :p

CigSid said:

Neat experience.

sar127 said:

Actually, you have spent more than that on a half a box of cigars... :p

You had to rub it in huh. :(

I've read about that place before (and oogled their website).  I'd drop 500 bones on that in a heartbeat, if I were able to drive them.  Some things you only get to do once in a lifetime (or are out of your mind enough to pay that much for once in a lifetime! :D).  My favorite car is the Ferrari 458, but it would be hard to pass up a real GT racecar for the 458.  Very cool you got to do it, and thanks for sharing the video!