• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diesel Dilirium

diapanos

Banned
**********************************************************************************************

Awesome...

I got some diesels in the humi that I've never tried, I'll have to see if I can get one lit tomorrow...

WTF is that thing the cigar is leaning against? Really bro...that's f'd up.  :rolleyes:

I thought it was what you saw after smoking a Delirium, good lord that is wicked, but the smoke is a decent one.

It's been a long time since I have smoked a Diesel.  How is it as far as strength?  Does it punch you in the gut or make your head swim?  The name insinuates to me that I'd be worshipping the porcelain god after smoking it.  Good looking stick, though.  Thanks for the great photos. 

************************************************************************************

It's a good stick, actually quite refined. Does not come on strong. Reminds me of a Padron '64

Pugman1943 said:
*************************************************************************************