• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Feeling Under The Weather & Cigars.

madurotrout

Padron Fan
We have all been here.  You are not feeling the best, but you would like to enjoy a cigar.

Every fall my allergies cause problems for my sinuses.  The normal pattern is that my sinuses drain creating a sinus infection which then leads to a round of antibiotics.  I have started to feel bad the last couple of days.  I have been attempting to get extra sleep, and have been taking Airborne tablets.  No improvement.  :(

I took a Padron 2000 Maduro with me yesterday for the ride home from work.  I could not really taste much.  I am not sure if my taste buds are off, or if it was the cough drops I had consumed a couple of hours before.  Either way it was a very unsatisfying smoke which caused me to cough a little from time to time.  :(

What to do?  Ugh.  I am smart enough to know that i should simply take a break from smoking for a week or two, but I would really like to enjoy a cigar or two today.  It will be in the low 80's and sunny this weekend in Maryland.

Anyways...

I know we have all had this problem and just wanted to share my agony.

Drink a beer and light a cigar for me today!  Cheers!

I have wasted a couple good sticks recently trying to smoke while recovering from a cold (also suffer from allergies).  Just not worth it IMO.   

Hope you feel better brother.