• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you, Tom (BBS)

MadMonk

Dang, Tom. You really made my day. Thank you for thinking of me and realizing how important these cigars are to me.
I was extremely saddened by their discontinuation, and never imagined that I would be able to smoke some again.
Definitely among my two all time favorite cigars. I promise to put every one of them through a ritualistic fire ceremony worthy of their excellence.
I'm going to give them a couple/few weeks to make sure that they acclimate well, although, I've already fought off several reasonings to
light one up. Christmas in October!

Thanks, my friend.

Dan, you are very welcome.  Nothing better than sharing smokes with someone that really appreciates them.  I probably don't have to point out that those have quite a few years of nap time on them, and given that I packed them pretty well, they should be very good to go.  You could yield to the temptation to burn one at your earliest convenience..... ;)

Oh, turns out there may be another one or three of those stashed away.  If I find a few more....... :whistling:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :cool:

BlindedByScience said:
Dan, you are very welcome.  Nothing better than sharing smokes with someone that really appreciates them.  I probably don't have to point out that those have quite a few years of nap time on them, and given that I packed them pretty well, they should be very good to go.  You could yield to the temptation to burn one at your earliest convenience..... ;)

Oh, turns out there may be another one or three of those stashed away.  If I find a few more....... :whistling:

Best Regards - B.B.S.
See now, that was what I was telling myself, last night. They were packed quite excellently, the weather is not too hot, and we might even be on the same latitude.  :cool: