• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jack Bruce has checked out.

Saw that today just a little bit ago.  Truly a pioneer.  Some of the most memorable and recognizable bass lines in all of R&R.

I think Sunshine Of Your Love was one of the first songs I ever learned to play on guitar.  I used to have on old Hofner Jack Bruce/Gibson rip-off bass for a long time, as well.  This is a true loss to the music world.  

kann said:
I think Sunshine Of Your Love was one of the first songs I ever learned to play on guitar.  I used to have on old Hofner Jack Bruce/Gibson rip-off bass for a long time, as well.  This is a true loss to the music world.  
Who could forget the powerful "Hits you on the inside" bass chords from that song!

Listened to Cross Roads, White Room and Badge last evening along with most of Creams other work. Pretty amazing work.

The Bass line in Crossroads will always be a classic!

Just got out "Why Dontcha" vinyl and transferred it to electonic so I can play it on the i phone and car.

Wow, I am so out of touch. Totally missed this, here, and on any media I've happened to look at. 
He was, indeed, my favorite Rock & Blues Bass Player.