• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need your help! And your vote!

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
I need your help... my photo is in the SilencerCo 'Living in the Red' contest, and I need your vote! I'm a longshot, the underdog, the fat kid to be picked last! SilencerCo has a contest, for 'bugout bags and readiness'. I put mine in, with a few 'fun' additions (and subtractions...), and lo and behold my photo was one of around 80 to be picked. Now it's up to Internet voting to pick the winner(s). Help me win!!!

Here is the link: http://www.silencerco.com/living-in-the-red/?mc_cid=14d9c7497e&mc_eid=54fea7193e
New Link to Directly vote for my entry! 

And there is no good way to tell you which photo is mine - their position changes as votes are cast. You have to find it by the name - hold your mouse over the images until you find bugout(1) and that'll be mine. Here is a direct link to the image so you know what to look for and make it faster/easier to find: http://www.silencerco.com/wp-content/gallery/living-in-the-red/bugout1.jpg

Pass this request to any and all!! I need votes!!!! You can vote once a day, for a week. If I win, come up and go fishing with me and we'll take the suppressors with us for some fun!

Of course, if YOUR photo is in the contest, you can still vote for me... [ :D]

Done. Pics are small on the phone, so it took me a while to find it, though.

I  don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find the pic.  I click on the direct link you have here and see what I am looking for, but I don't see it on the site????

Reluctantly done. I'm rooting for the girl with the gun and horse.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Reluctantly done. I'm rooting for the girl with the gun and horse.

Doc
LOL  She's gonna win I bet. The family with the Rubcon Jeep all in gas masks makes for a great photo too. I wish I had the time to compose a good pic, but I got what I got. Just imagine a hottie in my pic if it helps...

Brickhouse said:
I  don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find the pic.  I click on the direct link you have here and see what I am looking for, but I don't see it on the site? ???

Dunno.... it's there? But like I said, they move depending on votes. Last I looked, mine was photo 20 out of 90... last one in the 4th row down
Glad you found it.

Is that a flying carpet? Cause that would really help.

Some of those kits are certainly not true bug out bags. You're lucky you had Cigars and Bourbon in yours, or the hottie would have gotten my vote... ;)

Sorry, had to vote for the hottie... Just kidding!! Done.

Needs moar babe-age, but I voted for you anyway.... :laugh:

Good luck, Jimmy - B.B.S.