• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind sided by BBS...

MadMonk

Tom is something else. Out of the blue offers to sell me a box of great smokes he knew I would love to have, then includes some "extras" of a cigar that is one of my two all time favorite smokes which also happen to be 'extinct". Also, probably the best packing job I have ever seen. The box was so safe, it could have survived a month or two with no problem.

I have to say that Tom is another member here that epitomizes the true essence of what a BOTL is.
I have seen the depth of his loyalty over the years, and it is wonderfully refreshing to witness and experience.

Thanks again, Tom!

~Danno

MadMonk said:

I have to say that Tom is another member here that epitomizes the true essence of what a BOTL is.

CP has alot of these kind of guys!  I am glad to be apart of this community.  Tom is one of the best.

Nicely done Tom!  No doubt he is one of the best around for numerous reasons.

Tom is very sneaky and epitomises what a BOTL is, both in the flesh and online.

Plus he loves his dogs, anyone who loves dogs like this guy is ok in my book.  ;)

This is the best "community" I am a part of on the innerwebz.  Great bunch of people here.  Well done.

You guys are very complementary....most appreciated.... :)  Dan made the transaction painless and seamless.....a great guy to trade with, to be sure.... :thumbs:  

Dan, you enjoy all the smokes with my very best regards...!!

Danny sucks, Tom is even worst.  :laugh:

I just got a cavity reading this post....

ironpeddler said:
Danny sucks, Tom is even worst.  :laugh:

I just got a cavity reading this post....
You still have natural teeth?

;)

BlindedByScience said:
...it's "worse", Gary.....ya smart ass.... ;)
GrammarPolice_zpsbf23f887.jpg

Thanks Tom! Someone had to keep Shorty on the straight and narrow!