• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This would have been 48 years for STYX&STONED

ALostTexan

The Travelin' Cigar Man
Today would have been Gary's, aka StyxNStoned, 48th birthday. Some of the really old-timers on the board may remember Gary, who died in a motorcycle wreck 3.5 years ago. 

Gary was a great guy and a hell of a good friend. I met him through a pass that he started on here many moons ago, and over the years I really enjoyed getting to know him and his family. I will never be able to forget the morning of the Kentucky Derby in 2011, because that was the morning that I got the call about the wreck. 

If anyone needs a reason to smoke a nice stick today please do so for StyxNStoned. He will forever be missed.

With friends like you he will always be with us.

I didn't know him, but imagine he was an amazing person.  I will have a cigar in his memory tonight.

I had no idea! I made my first purchase on this site from him. A collectors 5er of Habano Robustos that I still have. I think I'll break them out tomorrow and torch one in his honor.

45 years old is way too young for anyone to be checking out.  It's good to see he still has people that remember and care for him.