• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Interested in a Texas Hold'em Table at CP?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I can get a rather good deal on a Texas Hold'em Table for a year, dedicated to CP members.  As you may recall, we used to have a table which was used primarily for tournaments.  Everyone had to buy-in with cigars.  

I'm looking at this table being more for friendly play, and if you wish to play for cigars, you can. 

Let me know if you would be interested.  If enough interest, then I'll order the table.

Thanks...

I think I joined right when this was ended a few years back.  I would be interested in this.

I might be interested.  I like playing hold'em.  How does it work?  Where would I have to go to play?

You should play right here.  It's a virtual table.

Rod said:
Sounds like a blast.  Would it be compatible on an ipad or will I need my laptop?

modo22 said:
Sounds like a blast.  Would it be compatible on an ipad or will I need my laptop?
this

I'll play but lets face it; unless there's something to loose its not a real game. It doesn't have to be anything over the top, 2/$8 sticks plus shipping gives you a buy in over $20. If its for free you'll always get some putz going all in way too often. JMHO.

thinde said:
I'll play but lets face it; unless there's something to loose its not a real game. It doesn't have to be anything over the top, 2/$8 sticks plus shipping gives you a buy in over $20. If its for free you'll always get some putz going all in way too often. JMHO.
I agree. But curious how often a game happened? Once a Week? Twice a month like every other Wednesday ?

I guess we'll have to wait and see what the parameters are once Rod gets it set up but I would probably get involved in a low stakes game once or twice a month.   

We used to have a weekly game.  I agree with people going all in all the time - this annoys the shit out of me when I play in online tables with strangers.  

I'd say we can have friendly games, and maybe bi-weekly/monthly games where you have a $8/cigar buy in.  I'll let the community set the parameters.

Glad to see there's some interest.  I think this will be fun...

I'd be interested as well. Hopefully timing works out for me.

Played a lot on the old one...met some good folks many I consider close friends.  Used to play for sticks, someone would keep a rolling tally in a thread and when the night was over we would send them out in bulk within a few days.....