• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
After the ball dropped I busted these out...
fe15fd3b49e3cbdb4db74313a10afd54.jpg

c08954246f91aaee087ad4632a6532f4.jpg

1999 Punch Churchills. Damn they are good.

Happy new year!
Paul

A great way to start out the new year Paul!

I am enjoying a Tat Reserva Petite Cazadores this cold and rainy morning.

Pugman1943 said:
Padron '64 Anni LANCERO, in the rain and 33°
A dedicated cigar smoker! That's the Superior, right?

I started the new year with a great morning cigar. :)

IMG_20150101_105756114_1.jpg

Broke training and had a Monte #2 when the hour struck here on the left coast.  To say it was fantastic would be an understatement...... :cool:

H. Upmann
Magnum 50

Pretty awesome start to the new year... Happy new years all!   :D
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12313]

First cigar of 2015...and a great way to start it off!

What a nice, smooth, refined cigar. Not a hint of youth or bitterness. Thanks B.B.S.  :thumbs:

image_zps6bfdd103.jpg

Tall Paul said:

Happy new year!
Paul

Paul, you'd sh*t your drawers if you knew how many boxes of them I threw away from 1999-2000 because they were so plugged... :laugh:

ironpeddler said:

Happy new year!
Paul

Paul, you'd sh*t your drawers if you knew how many boxes of them I threw away from 1999-2000 because they were so plugged... :laugh:
Well if that's the case then I hope my box continues the way these first 3 went. Mine and my buddies were all great. No draw issues, amazing flavor and o so smooth. I was a bit nervous the flavor was going to suck because the box has that "grandma's basement" scent that tends to happen on old smokes. I pulled them frim the box to avoid that getting worse.

A headley grange corona gorda from Santa! While shoveling snow. Tasty SOB!

Didn't get to have my Padron FR 50 at midnight. Oh well. Had an Ave Maria Immaculata with coffee this morning and currently a MOW Armada corona to start work. My walkdown cigar should be a good one though.

I was lucky enough to have a Juan Lopez No 1 from 2004. This was from a cab split with Kristopher... Friggen amazing cigar!

JLno1_zps3fb532f9.png

First walk down of the year and I missed my midnight cigar last night so let's see if we can make up for it. RoMa Craft Cromagnon Venus. An exclusive courtesy of our own Marvin Chang. One word, incredible. Earth, spice and even seems to have some saltiness to it. A surf and turf cigar. Looks like I need to get some more.

First workday of the year and I have to work a 16 hour shift. Well at least I get massive pay and have another cigar for another walkdown. EP Carrillo La Historia. Not much too say but damn good cigar.

Fuente 858 Sungrown. Tasty as I recall! Thanks either Santa or winnings from recent contest.

Gurkha Beast for my walkdown cigar today. You heard me right, the holidays are over and it is back to the grind. Consider me officially on the piss on Gurkha bandwagon. Although I do have a mess of them to smoke through. I already paid for them and can't bring myself to toss a perfectly smokable cigar no matter how crappy.

Starting 2015 with the best and favorite cigar I have ever smoked. #45 natural. [

ce990e5de0fe801b20ecebf621238dd7.jpg