• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where's the Moonshine?

Never tried or heard of it, but I did finish off 2 jars of Gary's Apple Pie Moonshine on NYE.....

I would just go with everclear. At that proof they both have no taste and will get you drunk just as fast.

2 jars MX! Not alone I presume. :)

My thoughts exactly oke&coke.

Thanks khari... when a distributor says don't drink straight... need you say anything more? :)

mostly alone......

It's not available in Cali. Can somebody message me if they have access to it Please. Either the 192 or EVERCLEAR.

Everclear...?  "....It's good for two things, degreasing engines and killing brain cells....."..... :laugh:  

Thanks Oke&Coke! Order placed for Everclear! We'll see if they ship it now. :) I really wanted to get that 192 proof. So if anybody runs across a website or has access... please LMK.

I use Everclear to clean my Tobacco Pipes. Hadn't heard of that vodka but may look for it. If not too pricey, I may try it to see how the residual flavors in the pipe compares to the Everclear.

Everclear has shot up in price lately, in my neck of the woods. I'm wondering if there is some sort of urban behaviour making it popular, all of a sudden.

Some of the absolute worst drunken misbehaviour I've ever seen was a result of it's consumption. (Jungle Juice)

My understanding is that Everclear is being banned in a lot of areas due to the ridiculous proof level...making it a little more sought after. Also, to make up for the loss of "market saturation" one can assume that prices would increase. 

Personally, If I'm not having a flaming Dr. Pepper...I'd only use it as diesel fuel.  :laugh:

I think that the popularity of moonshine and cocktails is spilling over into everclear. They already have a line of unaged corn whiskey.

Only thing I ever used Everclear for was to rinse out my humidifier cans, and for 'dare' shots..... :laugh:

BlindedByScience said:
Only thing I ever used Everclear for was to rinse out my humidifier cans, and for 'dare' shots..... :laugh:
You're on!  :cool:

Hey Michael, let me know if it doesn't get delivered.  I can help you out.