• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2015

Gavin

Brought back some Quesadas from Spain. They look like Selecion Espana Robustos but they don't have the secondary bands. Instead they have cedar wraps that say 'Q5 Para Sus Amigos'. Can't find anything online about it.

Just won four fivers of EP Carrillo Dark Rituals on cbid. I love these cigars if you couldn't tell. Does anyone know if these are in continual production or are they limited like the 2011 release?

Picked these up at the PO.
c339ab8dbee2f14ab5a87b24793b4067.jpg

62866e9a4620d48f11437d236ee8cc2e.jpg

d01b936e2712549f20f397bfa34ccd2b.jpg

8e15f28bf1a8521c979b1ca52a48ccbe.jpg

987b8fecbffbda1f61d94b05ed405d9d.jpg

Gavin said:
Brought back some Quesadas from Spain. They look like Selecion Espana Robustos but they don't have the secondary bands. Instead they have cedar wraps that say 'Q5 Para Sus Amigos'. Can't find anything online about it.

Just heard back from the Quesadas; it's another new blend they did for Spain, not the Espana blend.  Cool pick up.  I begged them for some but I doubt we'll see any.  Enjoy the smokes!

Eric  

JackSchwartz said:

Just heard back from the Quesadas; it's another new blend they did for Spain, not the Espana blend.  Cool pick up.  I begged them for some but I doubt we'll see any.  Enjoy the smokes!

Eric
Thanks for the scoop, Eric! If I had known, I'd have bought the whole box instead of just 2. PM me your address, and I'll send you one as you've hooked me up with my supply of Espanas!

No way, you got to keep those for yourself.  I can always call Terence or Manolo over there and get some samples; might be a little while before you go back to Spain to get some more.  Thank you for the offer though, I really appreciate it.  All the best for 2015!

Picked up a trio of robusto'ish cigars in my effort to stock up...Bolivar Royal Corona, Vegas Robaina Famosos and H Upmann Conn 1.  The Upmann's were 2010 which is surprising....pleasantly.  The latter two are actually Hermosos No.4 as we all know

My 1st box purchase. I Don't Buy boxes but couldn't pass this up!

Reinado ecuador petite lancero
Box of 10.

Never had one, but they are highly praised and sound right up my alley.

593d018d098e3a26ad16efeb4984a0c3.jpg

Was I crazy to some Carlos Torano exodus 1959 robustos at the cigar shop for $10.00 per five pack?  I tried one and it wasn't bad and at $2.00 per each what the heck.  I may go back for more.