• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Joscho Stephan - If you like Guitar, this guy is great.

I had never hear of this guy before, thanks for posting.  Wow, great depth to his playing and so smooth.  I'll definitely be checking out some more of his tunes.

Definitely a good player, thanks for posting. Reminds me a little of  "Mediterranean Sundance".

BigJake6904 said:
Tommy Emmanuel is my hands down favorite
Yes! He is another one that I thoroughly enjoy.  For Classical, my favorite is Andre Segovia. 

A childhood friend of mine, Chieli Minucci (Special EFX fame) is another one that I enjoy listening to. He was a hell of a rock guitarist too but always loved Jazz, even when we were 14.

For some reason this reminds me of working overnights when I was a young airman in New Jersey.  I'd turn The Weather Channel on in the middle of the night when it was slow just to listen to the music.  

Joscho one of my favorites. Others include Stochelo Rosenberg, Bireli Lagrene, Howard Alden, Frank Vignola, Gonzalo Bergara to name a few. Of couse all time favorite- Django