• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buzzards Conclave St. Louis

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
I belong to a little group that gets together on an irregular basis to smoke cigars and solve the world's problems.  Just thought I would invite anyone in the area who wishes to join us to the next conclave, it's just an opportunity to have a cigar and shoot the breeze nothing more nothing less.  Normally there is a group of 5 to 12 people.  (EDITED to add, I bring my own cigars as those mentioned are for people who do not normally smoke cigars.)

Below is the Invite email written by one of the best bullsh#t artists I know:

My Dear Fellow Buzzards:

Please mark your calendars for our next Conclave on Thursday, 22 January 2015.  (Start Time is about 18:30)

The Supreme Buzzard Council has chosen the following venue…

The Dorsett Inn
12068 Dorsett Road [SIZE=10pt](just east of I-270 and east of the USPO)[/SIZE]
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
314-692-0005
www.dorsettinnbar.com

Please note that, in addition to our traditional Lottery Scratcher Giveaway, it will be Karaoke Night at the Inn…PLUS we’ll be celebrating two very special events in the life of one of our Brothers. Also please be sure to check the Inn’s website for a preview of some of the exceptional servers who will undoubtedly make this night memorable.

Available that evening will be the following cigar selection…

Rocky Patel, Vintage 1990 Robusto Maduro, 5½ x 50
[SIZE=10pt]Honduran Leaves Aged 12 Years; [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Cigar[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Aficionado Rating: 92[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Retail Price: $8.45/ea.; Uncle Buzzy’s Intergalactic Special Price: $7.00/ea.[/SIZE]

Finally, and as per our Fraternal Order’s SOP, you are heartily encouraged to bring along candidates for induction as Probationary Buzzards.

With all the Very Best for 2015,

Manfred Cewe [SIZE=10pt]aka[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]“Uncle Buzzy”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Senior Principal Executive Co-Founding Buzzard[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]International Fraternal Order of Royal Buzzards [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt](IFORB)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Saint Louis, Missouri[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Established 1995 – Celebrating 20 Years of Laughing & Scratching[/SIZE]