• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kris - you will be missed.

personal User

Light This!

A truly honorable man is quitting smoking and selling out.

A huge asset to the forum, I hope you come around some and hang out anyhow.

I have always enjoyed your postings, your knowledge and have noticed how you are consistently always a gentleman.

I salute you, and hope you will be back in whatever form.

Warmest regards

Ken

I agree 100%.

Kris is the most caring, generous and empathetic person I have ever met.

I am a better person just by knowing him...

What!!???!!??

Well ya gotta do what you gotta do.

You sir, are a top quality gentleman.

You will be missed. If I'm ever in the area, I will look ya up and get ya a round.

Peace,

C

I'd like to think Kris would be able to keep in touch with the many folks that call him 'friend' here.....but, however it works out, he's one of the best.

You have my respect, to be sure.

Gents, I appreciate the kind words. I have met some TRUE friends here. I visit a few cigar websites but this is home. I plan on still sticking around though on a limited basis. Who knows, maybe my situation changes. It's crazy how you form bonds with people you haven't even met. I feel that I have met real friends here over the ones that I have in my every day life.

Right know I just have to deal with something that is very important in my life and don't want to loose. I don't want to regret a stupid decision that I make later in life.

Kristopher

Kris - Like I told you other day, cigars may have brought us all together, but they don't need to keep us together. 

I wish you all the best, and please do stay in touch!

Best,
Rod

As another recipient of his tremendous generosity, I'll pile on here... please don't be a stranger, Kris.  Thanks for all you've done for all of us.  Best of luck, and we'll see you around.

Kris, thank you for all you done here. It would be nice to "see you" hanging when you can.

Your one the best,

Rob

edited spelling.

Kris, it has been a real pleasure every year at the QSH and you are always welcome to attend.  Please stay in touch and hope to see you soon.

Kris, hope all goes well for you. I also hope to see you at the QSH next year anyway, you can save money by just getting food without the sticks, lol.

Best wishes on your endeavor.  See you on the board.

Steve

Light this! said:
Right know I just have to deal with something that is very important in my life and don't want to loose. I don't want to regret a stupid decision that I make later in life.

There are more important things in life, than cigars and booze.  Family is at the top of that list.  We'll be here waiting on you when you return, after you've dealt with whatever it is that's going on.  If you need anything let the board know, you've seen and have been a part of the generosity first hand, from this board.

You're completely doing the right thing Kris! In doing so, you're showing where your priorities lie. That might come back around to you in the end with a new understanding, etc...... Which my gut is, you'll be back!

In the end, they're just a bunch of rolled up leaves you set fire to. ;)

Kris, I just wanted to say you are a very observant and good member of this board.  I look forward to seeing you here whenever possible.

Kind as always Kris!  Thinking of others before yourself sounds about right!

I was not around much these last few month but you are a true gentlemen and I wish nothing but good things my friend.

Kris,

I wish you the best with whatever you are facing right now in your life.  I hope you stick around, even if it's just to say hi.

Jeff

Kris, it was nice to meet you. Dealing with life's curveballs has made me so grateful. I would say starting being grateful for everything you have and things will work out!! Stay strong, Prayers sent Bro.!

Hopefully, we can hang again when you are in Boston or through a hang with Paul!

Kris, take care of yourself and family and don't be a stranger! Good luck with everything!