• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Silly, yet serious question

Spad31

Previously, on Battlestar Galactica...
Okay, so I'm maybe having a Senior moment...isn't there a way to find past topic submissions? I posted something here years ago and can't find it now. How do I see what I did in the past?

-Trey

On your profile page are tabs that say topics and posts. These would show the last five topics or posts that you made. However any that you made years ago appear to have aged out of the lists. Your best bet would be to do a search of the topic you brought up.

oke&coke said:
On your profile page are tabs that say topics and posts. These would show the last five topics or posts that you made. However any that you made years ago appear to have aged out of the lists. Your best bet would be to do a search of the topic you brought up.

mmburtch said:
advanced search, "Find Author"
Bang! Thanks, Gents! Didn't post it here, but used the advanced search feature on a different forum and found it. I'll post it here for fun! (Non-cigar related and goofy)

-Trey