• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tips for determining a fine cigar from a not so fine cigar.

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
Huh....guess I've been doing it wrong all this time..... :0

https://youtu.be/poDoNdV9YBo

sml_gallery_1565_604_1993.jpg

Put it between your thumb and forefinger............that's all there is to it!  I guess taste doesn't matter. :laugh: Not saying of course that those beautifully packaged cigars were anything but fine.

Thanks for the lesson.

LOL...

Thanks for sharing, literally made my day... :thumbs:  :laugh:

Gurkha and a woman who has no earthly idea what she's talking about...

Using that logic, I'll be submitting white owls in every pool from now on... afterall, they're extremely consistant. 

Somehow I felt that the man and women showing them to her knew they were overrated.

I'm going to her for advise on my next cigar purchase.

The other lady's face during the explanation is priceless.

That was the funniest thing I watched on TV that day........

oke&coke said:
I'm going to her for advise on my next cigar purchase.

Didn't we just go over this.  Advice.  Damn  Menehune

These are the type of yahoos that buy and smoke those extremely fine limited edition glass top cohibas.

There was a guy at the B&M today talking about those exact cigars and how they were made.  He also asked me if I liked smoking a whole cigar, because he thought the flavors started getting too strong if you smoked it past the halfway point.  His favorite brand?  Macanudo.  If I were making this up it would be a way better story.

Found this about those "seriously fine" cigars while surfing for expensive cigars. ........

"Gurkha His Majesty’s Reserve (HMR) holds the title of “world’s most expensive cigar ever made." If you are looking for the absolute best, this is it.

For years, Gurkha has been known as the "Rolls Royce" of the cigar industry. Its reputation stems from unique blends of rare tobaccos hand crafted by the world’s foremost rollers. 'His Majesty’s Reserve' is no exception, made from the most expensive cognac and premium tobacco. HMR starts with a rare aged Dominican wrapper that covers a secret blend of filler tobaccos from all over the world. Once the cigars are rolled, they then undergo a unique infusion process that involves an entire bottle of Louis XIII Cognac. This infusion process is very unique in that it does not take away from the tobacco flavor of the aged leaves, but rather complements them in grand fashion.

Fewer than 100 boxes of HMR are produced every year and the allocation of these rare gems is decided by Gurkha President Kaizad Hansotia........"

I think I would rather drink the cognac than have it infused. 

Hmm, has anyone here ever referred to Gurkha as the "Rolls Royce" of the cigar industry?  Just curious since "For years, Gurkha has been known as" such.  Not a kncok on Gurkha, just one of those blanket statements that is unfamiliar to me.

Oh golly, I forgot to take the Cohiba Robusto I am smoking between my thumb and forefinger to determine if it is a "seriously fine" cigar.

If Gurkha cigars were worth a shit, they wouldn't need to market so heavy with Warlocks, knives, and all that other weird shit.
Turns me off.
just one mans opinion

Well, now THIS is all awkward...I just got a bomb of those exact smokes together (and a bitchin' knife!) for Band's Anny.

Hmmm....

[emoji12]