• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA March Madness 2015

FoMoCo

Updated pool ID.  Sorry

I am setting up the brackets for Steve this year.  It will be set up as last year with respect to rules, guidelines, and payout procedures.  However, I did lower the maximum entries since it is a somewhat smaller group.

Copied from Steve's post last year

Same stakes as last year--2 sticks per entry, minimum MSRP of $7.50 each. 

If you've somehow become an asshat in the past year, please refrain from entering.

Three entries per person maximum. (modified due to small number of entries)

Payout scale depends on number of entries, but will be roughly 60%/30%/10% (or thereabouts) for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.

I'll assign who sends to who once it's all over--no sense shipping everything twice.

Please make sure your CP name is in your team's name.
Yahoo
Group Name:  Cigar Pass 2015
Group # 113642  113624
Password: rod
https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1

If you have trouble accessing the pool, PM me with your email and I will send you an invite.

Please let me know if you have any questions, etc.

Good Luck and Happy St Patrick's Day!
Eric

group id / password combo not working for me...anyone else have this issue?

Wrong pool number.  I edited the original message.

Hopefully, it will work now.

Got it working now.  I'm in, 2 brackets entered.

This is pretty much a formality though.  All of you can save much time and effort and just send me two cigars per entry you would fill out.

I went to sign into my Yahoo account and it said I was inactive for too long and needed to re-apply. I put in the info, including my correct birth date...it said there were minimum age requirements for getting an account....I did this 4 times all with the same results. All I gave them was my birthday, not a psychological profile! 

FU Yahoo.... 

ironpeddler said:
I went to sign into my Yahoo account and it said I was inactive for too long and needed to re-apply. I put in the info, including my correct birth date...it said there were minimum age requirements for getting an account....I did this 4 times all with the same results. All I gave them was my birthday, not a psychological profile! 

FU Yahoo.... 
They do suck.  Just create a burner username and don't use it again.

ironpeddler said:

FU Yahoo.... 
Old people and computers! Damn that Internet thing!

Bump for 12:00 pool entry deadline.  I would like to win a few more cigars, so jump on in.  :)

I would also like to welcome my co-commissioner, Monkey Man aka Steve, to the pool.  Glad to see you could join us.

Come on folks...sign up.

Wyatt, hold off on sending me those Boli's as you will need to send your sticks to me after I win this pool.

Alright boys, we are locked in.  Looks like I was not the only one to pick Kentucky.

We have 15 entries this year, so I propose the following payout schedule:

9 entries to 1st
4 entries to 2nd
2 entries to 3rd

Good Luck

Well doesn't look like I have a chance....any math wiz out there that has the time to figure out if this is over, or still not completely set?

I am moving this weekend and would like to try and ship my sticks to someone?  Any other losers like me mind receiving them and sending them all in the end?  I am half brain dead at this point and would be open to other suggestions.

Don't sweat it. Just speaking up speaks volumes. If life gets in the way of sending OR receiving we know you're good for it. When you land give a shout out.