• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good friends

chiefmd

Bone Fixer
I have not been as active on Cigar Pass as I would like.  Residency has gotten in the way of life and well life gets in the way of everything else.  What I can always count on to stay the same is the friendships that I have built through Cigar Pass.  Joebunaga offered a good deal on a whisky that I have been wanting to try.  Along with the whisky came some great items from back home (Texas) that I had missed.  Each item was well though out, right down to the hatch chile salsa, which no one in Kentucky probably knows what a hatch chile is.  He didn't have to do that but that's the type of guy he is.  It's only because of Cigar Pass that I know I can travel to most states and find someone to hang out with and most times have a place to crash if need be.  

I miss the Houston herfs and the trips to Austin but I'll be back in Texas one day.  Thanks again Joe!

Life happens, chief. You get it done and these fine folks will be here when you need a break. That Joe is a stellar dude, for sure!

Great hit Joe! Still waiting on you to come back and visit us Chief!

Well done Joe you are always a class act and it is good to see you Chief I hope school is going good!

Good job Joe. I miss the Houston herfs as well, even the little Dickinson herf.

Enjoy Chief! Wish we were all a bit closer, but that's the nice thing about community. We're all still together.