• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Great wife...

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
I know I have told many of you over the years that I married a great women. She truly understands the things I like to do and never gives me shit about anything like cigars or booze. So over the past 5 years she has been going to school to get her bachelor's degree in business with a minor in psychology and a focuse in finance. So over this time we as a couple have really been tested with stress manly her working full time and going to school 3/4 time. Me I have been doing everything at the house like cooking, cleaning, food shopping ect ect while her nose is in the books. I am happy and proud to report she will be graduating with high honors from UNH next month. I am getting her a puppy for graduation. So yesterday I get home from work to find her giving me a gift as a thank you for all my support and help. I was shocked and she really caught me off gaurd. Check it out...

770800e740dfc7f0998fcc15d301dd0a.jpg

Cheers
Paul

She got you....nothing! Ha!

:p

T

Nice!

May I suggest a puppy from either rescue, a local breeder with a good reputation, or a no kill shelter. Puppy stores and pet stores tend to support mass breeding of dogs in horrible living conditions for the breeding dogs. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Well done good sir, to you and the misses,

Cheers!

Wow, that is special. Congratulations on the beginning of a new chapter in your lives!

Whoops! Sorry Paul, when I first opened the thread, the picture didn't load for me. I thought you forgot to post it. My bad.

Very nice! Enjoy!

-Trey

Paul, she is definitely a keeper brother and tell her I said congrats! Very nice gift too.

Helluva woman you got there.  Congratulations for both of you getting through "the college years" as non-traditional students.  It is certainly trying on relationships, but you are only stronger for supporting each other.  I am sincerely happy for you guys.  Pass our sentiments to the wife on her graduation.  Quite an achievement!

Good stuff you are both winners

And you should be proud and honored to be married to someone with that kind of drive and tenacity. Finishing school while working is a nightmare. She deserves a big congratulations. Keep up with your share of household chore, it's all what you put into it.

There's a lot of mutual give and take, cooperation and understanding in a successful marriage. Sounds like you two have a recipe for success. Congrats to both of you!!

Congratulations to you both.

Thanks for sharing this with us.