• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Goofy request

Spad31

Previously, on Battlestar Galactica...
Ok...I intentionally didn't post this in the CC forum, as I want there to be no confusion. Yes, I know it's a little silly, yes, I know there are probably easier ways to go about it, but I'm having a good fun night anyway, and y'all are my favorite folks, so here goes:

I want one of those fake glass-top Cohiba boxes (unopened, in new condition) as a goofy office display. Anyone here actually have one they'd part with or know where I could get one? I only want it for the fun novelty value, not looking to pay "these are genuine Cohibas!" prices.

Sigh. I'd say "no mocking", but, I know my buddies here....mock away! :p

P.S. Not kidding, actually, I DO want one and I will actually pay for it.

P.P.S. What if I agree to fake a review of the fake smokes? I could put Apollo landings in there...they were fake too!

-Trey

goofy-08.gif

Too bad you didn't ask sooner.  A couple weeks ago I saw someone selling a humidor on craigslist.  Came with a bunch of cigars including a glass top fauxhiba.

Was gonna suggest Craigslist, they usually sell them in Mexico or Miami.

Im going south in a couple weeks so ill keep my eyes open fo yea.

Tall Paul said:
Im going south in a couple weeks so ill keep my eyes open fo yea.
Cool! I can get the empty box, of course...those seem to be everywhere, but an actual full one with labels and whatnot....eh...if you find one, be a dumb tourist and (don't overpay!) buy it for me. if I find one, I'll let ya'll know, so I don't owe like, 9 thousand, to every member of the family here! :p

I really do want to just quietly chuckle to myself inside and have friends that have no clue be all agog.

Lame, but inner fun. :p

-Trey