• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Life Update, General Timeline, and a Contest Rain Check

mjolnir01

El Cañón de Latón
Baby #4 due in June!

Yup, the Mrs and I decided we had too much money, too much time, and that I had too much remaining hair. 

But of course, that's not all.  After over four and a half years in the Florida Panhandle, my employer is once again moving us.  In August, we're heading to Las Vegas.  I'll have some time in New Mexico for some training, but Vegas is where we'll be setting up shop for the next few years.  We're all excited!

As an unfortunate downside my participation may be limited this summer, but like with my other three kids' arrivals, I'll be posting a contest at some point.  I have a box of H. Upmann #2s (the fantastic LUB MAY 14 boxcode) resting patiently for the big day.  Time will be a constraint, but I'll do my best to pass on some good fortune to someone with some good search-fu after the boy's arrival.

And I think two is enough. Best of luck and congrats. Once you settle into Vegas let us know. I hope to go at some point.

Good luck with everything, Barry. I used to move every couple of years. Haven't had to for the past 13 or so yrs. Has been nice to settle down for a good span of time, at least for now  ;)

Heyo Barry! Here for you for anything, Brother. PCS is asspain all the way around, no matter the silver lining. Make sure I have new addy when you get it.

Oh, and do we need to have a talk about where babies come from? I mean smoochin is all good, but....dude 4? :p

You're clearly insane!

-Trey

God bless brother! Your service is greatly appreciated but your wife is the one that deserves the fugging metal! Four, really? I wish you all the best with the move and the new arrival to your family.

Congrats on the upcoming changes/additions to your life!  I hope it's all for the better.

Damn 4?? Have you considered the "other" door? lol I'll get Vegas ready for you next week. Congrats on the good news. You are a better man then I am. 2 and through for me. Best of luck on the move and thank you for your service.

Quick update... I know I've been quiet lately.  Baby Graham landed on 9 Jun!  He's doing great... contest still to follow.  

We're still getting settled here in Vegas after our cross country move, but we've got our oldest going in school and are starting to work out something resembling a normal routine.  I roll out for training in New Mexico in two weeks, so I'll hit you guys up with a search-fu contest sometime in Sep or Oct.

Congrats on the baby. Good to hear you are settling in.

Congrats Barry! Don't think of your move as moving to Las Vegas, think of it as moving closer to Fumare in Reno, like the Illusione whore you are.

Gavin said:
Congrats Barry! Don't think of your move as moving to Las Vegas, think of it as moving closer to Fumare in Reno, like the Illusione whore you are.
You know, in Nevada where prostitution is legal, Illusione whore takes on a whole new meaning.

Congratulations on Graham's arrival!  Best of luck continuing to get yourself settled.