• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank YOU Birthday

Pugman1943

Time to play it forward.

Today is 72, and I have looked so forward to the time Doc can't say his normal canned response, happy birthday youngster ( not that he can't and wont ), but I've got him on this one.

It is time to appreciate you all for your CP input, the $.02 cents sometimes thrown in, the reviews, the projects, the photos, the heartaches and the joys, and lest I forget, the criticisms. You ARE my extended family and BOTL's of the leaves I choose.

Over the past 14 months I have been blessed with several stellar ticks and decided upon receipt that these would go up in smoke today, those being a TAT Halloween, Pussycat 2010 per the band, Dirty Rat making up the rear. Each one of these are from individual BOTL's. To you three, thanks for making for a great smoke day. To you others, I appreciate your contributions to our community and look forward to the coming 364 days that I may enjoy with you.

You all have a good day.

Pug