• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most Expenisve Gurkha Cigar Reviews

daviddadson

Gurkha Cigar is known for most luxurious and expensive cigar. The Gurkha Company has been known to be the makers of some of the most expensive cigars in the market. One of which was His Majesty’s reserve cigar, a limited production cigar that was infused with rare cognac. The Gurkha line itself has been known to many as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of cigars and is enjoyed by many of the world’s elite including but not limited to; members of the Royal Family, Military leaders, leading government officials and celebrites, making some of the Gurkha cigars one of the most expensive on the planet.

if you feel the same what i feel or you know more features about Gurkha cigars... Comment on this thread and let me know.

I would say less like Rolls Royce and more like Ford Pinto. Sure it may get you there, but do you really want to take the chance.

Got to wonder if this is MikesCigars spam or Gurkha Spam...

Either way, not clicking the link and not smoking Gurkha's... Well, at least paying for them.  I had a BOTL gift me one and it smoked well enough.  Nothing worth repurchasing though...

This "majesty's reserve" overpriced crapola, was the same box purchased on a tv show by some rich idiot who was sold that these are rare, and ultra luxurious.

I could wrap a price of crap in ribbons, wrap it in a colorful package and slap a label on it that says ultra rare limited edition...guess what?

IT'S STILL A PEICE OF CRAP!

The sole one I've had was meh, underwhelming and I put it down about halfway through because it was starting to taste like wet ash.

Someone report this yahoo, so he knows how we really feel.

We had an event at my local B&M featuring Gurkha. Let's be fair, if you don't try a stick you don't know, except what you hear. So I grabbed a Grand Reserve for $15 and had hopes. My hopes were dashed before I got to the first third. Had to put it down. THIS is NOT a fine cigar.

daviddadson said:
 The Gurkha line itself has been known to many as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of cigars and is enjoyed by many of the world’s elite including but not limited to; members of the Royal Family, Military leaders, leading government officials and celebrites, making some of the Gurkha cigars one of the most expensive on the planet.

Yep, that'll be the biggest load of crap I'll read all day.

In short, everything Gurkha makes is below par at best.  Placing a high price tag on a bag of shit doesn't make it a luxurious bag of shit......just ask anyone who's smoked a Graycliff.  Gurkha has one cigar that I think is decent.  It's the Gurkha Class Regent.  It's about $5 a stick.

Anything from Gurkha listed over $5 a stick is highly overpriced.  The "most expensive cigar in the world" is also the most over priced cigar in the world.  Yes, I've had one....well, that's not true.  I smoked half of it and threw it away.  Then I finsihed with a Swisher Sweet to put at least a better taste in my mouth.

Thanks for the spam daviddadson.  I appreciate the opportunity to let our members know to stay away from this crap.

Good momentum....CP Monday can be the new CF Friday, lol. I will be honest, I've never smoked one. My wariness comes from the fact that it seems approximately 1/4 of all cigars on Cbid are Gurkhas at any time. Gurkhas and "The Log".....

Mr. David Dadson how dare you unveil the best kept secret in the cigar industry, shame on you. I'll be informing Mr. Kaizad Hansotia immediately, mark my word.

I have been expertly aging these fine specimens alongside an equally amazing and super hard to find rarities, the Park Avenue and the OR Black Dragon.

I would like to you make efforts to amend this travesty of treasonous treachery immediately.

Yours Forever,

Jimmy

Not to add merit to this claim, but wasn't the infamous Clinton/Monica cigar a Gurkha?

MichaelD said:
Not to add merit to this claim, but wasn't the infamous Clinton/Monica cigar a Gurkha?
Well, it does have its uses.

That's it huh? Press it between your thumb and forefinger. I'm going to see how the press is on some Phillies and White Owls, and if I have an extra $20 I'll look at Swisher.

daviddadson said:
Gurkha Cigar is known for most luxurious and expensive cigar. The Gurkha Company has been known to be the makers of some of the most expensive cigars in the market. One of which was His Majesty’s reserve cigar, a limited production cigar that was infused with rare cognac. The Gurkha line itself has been known to many as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of cigars and is enjoyed by many of the world’s elite including but not limited to; members of the Royal Family, Military leaders, leading government officials and celebrites, making some of the Gurkha cigars one of the most expensive on the planet.

if you feel the same what i feel or you know more features about Gurkha cigars... Comment on this thread and let me know.

Joined in 2013...no intro...just this one post. 

SPAM

REPORTED

golfgar said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=poDoNdV9YBo

Let's talk seriously fine cigars.

Love all the comments let the truth be shared by all.

BUT BUT>.....

You all saw it, right? She smelled the cigar... then she touched it... i mean how ELSE can you know if it's incredible?

That's like me picking up a fine Martin Acoustic, taking a whiff in the hole and rubbing my hand down the neck and saying

"You know how you can tell it's a fine guitar? The frets are nicely spaced... if the frets are not nicely spaced... you don't have a good guitar..."

Maybe... and this is crazy... play the guitar? (Or smoke the cigar?)

ironpeddler said:

Joined in 2013...no intro...just this one post. 

SPAM

REPORTED

Damn you!  I'll never get to drive a Rolls Royce, but I would have loved to get the chance to enjoy the Rolls Royce of cigars.  Now you've ruined that chance.

MNBrian said:

................, taking a whiff in the hole and rubbing my hand down the neck and saying..................................

Hmmm, let me cogitate on that for a minute.  :laugh: