• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Promotion...Packing...Painful Move

modo22

Well, I could update my post back in the beginning of April to read "relocating to Kansas" rather than it saying "temporarily relocating to Kansas" But no, you get a new post...

From my temporary coverage during April/May, an opportunity has emerged and I am accepting the job in Kansas.  I will be moving early July. Not looking forward to the drive with only half my stuff, as the rest of it wont be delivered until late July, but I will survive.   This is a great promotion and I am really looking forward to the challenge that lays ahead.

Really looking forward to the new area, even though it is tornado alley (which I am not excited about at all) but it looks like there is a lot to explore within a few hours.  At least with the wind there I will have another excuse on why my golf game suffers.

So, will have a new addy soon, PM if there is anything you need.  I will try and pop in from time to time the next month or so, but will be alittle quiet for a bit.

Congrats and good luck with a quick and easy move.  See you when you get settled.

Congratulations on the promotion!  Moving is never fun... best of luck.

Congratulations Ben! Make sure you have a basement/storm cellar. Get insurance. Welcome to the area. Though I'm in Denver CO, when were headed east out somewhere in open space here we joke that we're headed to Kansas.

Congrats Ben. So no more FFF, too bad. You'll get a new set of beers now in Kansas.

Congrats on the promo Ben. Sort of kind of where are you going to be, do you know yet?

bfreebern said:
Congrats Ben. So no more FFF, too bad. You'll get a new set of beers now in Kansas.
Ugh!  I know, dont remind me.  I am stocking up with what I can hoard! 

Pug, I will be in Wichita.

Thank you everyone for the comments! 

Congrats on the promotion. I feel your pain about waiting for stuff to arrive. We are waiting for our container to get across the ocean.

Congrats...

I lived in Burlington, KS for two yeasr completing modifications on the Nuclear Power Plant there...

1) Great Hunting
2) Windy as shit!
3) Good Offroading
4) Good people

There is a cigar shop right across the street from the Cabelas there...

I actually rather miss Kansas... who'd of thunk it...loll :thumbs:

jsm11 said:
Congrats...

I lived in Burlington, KS for two yeasr completing modifications on the Nuclear Power Plant there...

1) Great Hunting
2) Windy as shit!
3) Good Offroading
4) Good people

There is a cigar shop right across the street from the Cabelas there...

I actually rather miss Kansas... who'd of thunk it...loll :thumbs:
Thats good to hear.  I have not been to that shop, was it any good?

I just moved out of Wichita this summer! Are you going to be living on the east or west side? Lot of cigar lounges in Wichita. If you are going to be on the west side go see Brett at Auburn Cigars. You can have my old locker! It is located at 135th street west and maple. It is connected to Auburn Spirits. Look for the Auburn Spirits sign as the cigar shop doesn't have much signage. It is a great lounge if you like quite and good people. Tell them that Stan sent you.

If you like more of a frat house type atmosphere try the Humidor west at 21st north and ridge road.

Wichita is a good place to live. I only left for employment.

Stan