• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP 13 Run Pool PART II .. All Star Break until last regular season gam

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
In order to reset the pool for the second half after the all-star break as discussed on the original thread we need buy in from everyone.  Below is a list of participants and their response as of July 3.  Since we are almost at the halfway point and thus far there are only 3 winners  I would suggest we only pay 3 places for the second half, but redo the payout as follows: 1st - 45 sticks...2nd place 30 sticks....3rd place 15 sticks. 

Also, we should re-shuffle the teams by letting the site pick random teams as before.

Same entry fee, if there are any questions about whether the fee qualifies please message me directly.

Here is the list based on posts in the original thread:

golfgar            2          IN
Thinde            2          IN
oke&coke       2          IN
Brickhouse     2          IN
Maduro Clint   2         IN
BFreebern      1          IN
JSM                 2         OUT
Cookie_1978  2          ?
Charley           2          IN
CMontoya 79  2          OUT
fjldo                2           IN
Slick 300        1           IN
Drunkfish        1          IN
Tall Paul          2          IN
Bsneed51       1          IN
madurotrout    2          ?
tomthirtysix     2          ?

Reshuffle sounds great. Thanks for taking this on again Larry.

I checked with the pool admin and reshuffling is no problem.

Sounds good.
Are we doing honor system shipping when it ends?

So what's the final verdict on this?   I'm guessing it's a no go, but want to make sure before I smoke my last 3 $8 sticks.    :laugh:

Well, the list doesn't show Charley and Thinde as being in.

If it did, we would show 10 folks willing to give it another go.

If that were the case, we could assign 3 teams per member....but keep the wager the same.  Just an idea.  It's not really too late to figure it out.  The teams are randomly assigned, and I doubt there are any winners for awhile.  Unless the pool host just can't start up now.

We have 2 teams open for sure, and  9  8 other teams which have not answered as of now.  I shall PM those guys and see if they want to do it.  So if someone else wishes to jump in we have an immediate opening for two teams.  

I think we can call this a no go.  No one else has stepped up to take the place of those who don't wish to participate and some haven't yet responded.  So I think we should probably abandon the effort as the "second half" starts tonight.  All in all I learned a bit about how these pools go and if you want me to run it again next year we have some options.  Thanks to everyone for playing and I hope we all had some fun with it.

Sorry for the (no/slow) response.  I have been jammed up as of late.  Thank you golfgar for running the contest.

Lots of running around here the last few days. If we go again, I'd be interested. 

I'll play again next year. You did a great job Larry, thanks!

Great job Larry, thanks for your efforts.  Count me in next year!