• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bauza Jaguar Cigar Review

daviddadson

If you like Cuban Cigar, i am damn sure you will like Bauza Jaguar Cigar... Its wrapper appears dry to touch, great aroma of grass and phenomenal taste of chocolate. Its mellowing taste accomplished by Cubonito. I found Bauza Jaguar cigar is smoth, strong and rich. Its appearance and taste is impeccable, there is no hint of bitterness and harhness like other cigars... I have tried it from Mike's cigars and taste is phenomenal.
If anybody has taste it and feel like same what i felt it... Feel free to share your experience with me... !!

And chance you work for that store? Doing a quick google search I can only find this cigar connected with that particular shop. I also found a blog post by someone with the same screen name as you who says that they work for the shop. And if that is the case, that puts this review in the spam category for me.

Edit: And looking a little further I see your only other post was shilling for Gurkha.

We don't have a problem with retailers being on the boards as long as you are upfront about it. At the very least post an intro thread otherwise you won't get a great reception here.

Perhaps you should just post the review that was on Mike's site.  It was more detailed.  Post a damn intro.  You are not fooling anyone except yourself.  I used to order from Mike's but this, unlike cigars, is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.  Pass that along to the boss.  

This cigar is very new to me. I have not smoked it yet. Hope I will like this cigar very much.

In the past I used to smoke them and they weren't too bad but that's not the point.  They were available during the cigar boom in the 90's when others were not.

Mike's cigars? The same place you linked in your other spam post? Wow. They must be pretty good.