• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another buy out offer

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
You may have noticed that another large cigar forum (which has a fish as their logo  :rolleyes: ) recently got purchased by a large marketing firm.  The same firm has been persistent in wanting to purchase CigarPass.  Rest assured, I have no interest in selling the site.  You might see other cigar forums being acquired by this company, so I wanted to put this message out there.  

I'm sure the offers have been tempting, and much respect to you for standing your ground and making this the home that it is.

Thank you, Rod...... :thumbs:

I thought that place went kaput a while ago. Oh well. Thanks for having us around. It is a home away from home.

For a know-it-all flatlander that Rod fella ain't so bad.

Doc

Thanks indeed. I've been away for some time but was grateful to find the same great community on my return!

Thank you Rod! 

From a kid raised in the country who was surrounded by farm land, I appreciate the strive to keep CP the way CP is.

I've never been an active member of any other forums. So I'm not sure which one you speak of...regardless I think BBS said it best. Thanks, from a 3 year newbie.

Rod's not just good looks and fast cars, he also has brains and a heart!  :cool:

Thank you for being you, Rod.

What kind of $$$ figures do these people offer?  If I'm being too nosey, just say so.

bfreebern said:
What kind of $$$ figures do these people offer?  If I'm being too nosey, just say so.

Would that stop you from asking!

:sign: