• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Geeeeeez . . . 24 hour timeout on Facebook!

Some dipweed snarked at me and I told him to "lick my taint."

He blocked me, reported me, AND I got a 24 hour time out.  Ye gods and ancestors.  Things I have seen people post on Facebook:

"Eat a bag of dicks."
"Go fuck yourself."
"Kill yourself now."
"Kiss my ass, motherfucker."
"Eat shit and die."

But apparently . . . "lick my taint" is just COMPLETELY over the line.  WTF?

~Boar

Another good reason I don't read my Facebook page all that much.

Some people's children. If you can't take the heat, don't post or discuss touchy Shiz on Facebook.

Stupid 24 hour time out.

"Lick my taint"

Ha!

Good one.

You got a 24 hr. suspension for creativity. Not bad, really.

Doc

This kind of begs the question, but why get into fight with strangers on the Internet to begin with? /shrug

In all seriousness, it seems like a number of the big social media firms are looking at ways to dial back the hostility on their sites. Not sure it's even possible anymore, but I'm sure we'll see more of this sort of stuff.

MichaelD said:
This kind of begs the question, but why get into fight with strangers on the Internet to begin with? /shrug

In all seriousness, it seems li ke a number of the big social media firms are looking at ways to dial back the hostility on their sites. Not sure it's even possible anymore, but I'm sure we'll see more of this sort of stuff.
It used to get a might testy around here. No so much anymore. But just try to change things. I dare ya. :whistling:

Doc

That's great! "Lick my taint"! That'll be my new favorite expression to use online, and maybe in person! LOL

Not A Nice Person said:
Some dipweed snarked at me and I told him to "lick my taint."

He blocked me, reported me, AND I got a 24 hour time out.  Ye gods and ancestors.  Things I have seen people post on Facebook:

"Eat a bag of dicks."
"Go fuck yourself."
"Kill yourself now."
"Kiss my ass, motherfucker."
"Eat shit and die."

But apparently . . . "lick my taint" is just COMPLETELY over the line.  WTF?

~Boar

Taint licking is banned in several countries.

Brickhouse said:
You can get suspended from Facebook?

Oh, gods yes.  This was my first time, and only a 24 hour "time out" . . . but a good friend of mine (and my old college roommate---we've kept in touch via FB) has had his account suspended multiple times.  Like me, he's a liberal, but unlike me . . . he replies to the trolls in political threads instead of just blocking them.  :rolleyes:

~Boar

When you get back on, you need to apologize.  "Sorry about the taint thing, what I meant to say was gargle my sack."

Going to see if there is a way to use either the Chinesse, Indian or Arabic alphabet. ,might at least slow them down.