• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little League World series or bust!

mmburtch

Sleep deprived and cranky
My nephew's team just won state and are headed to regionals and if all goes well to the world series.  These kids all come from a working class neighborhood, and travel to the tournament is expensive.  I know my sister's family can't afford this, but when your kid excels to this level, there's no saying no to dreams come true.

The team has set up a crowd funding site to raise the cash for these families. If you would like to make a tax deductable donation to the team, THIS is the site.

TIA

They made it!  He is on the Northwest team, undefeated in state and regionals.  First game is Thursday.

mmburtch said:
They made it!  He is on the Northwest team, undefeated in state and regionals.  First game is Thursday.

Awesome, good luck Riverside!

mmburtch said:

Congrats! My son did the Little League camp in Williamsport this summer, and absolutely loved staying at the complex there and playing on the fields he sees on TV. Can't imagine how great it must be when the games count. Hope he had fun.