• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little shopping spree

jbfurdog

Hi all,

Happy Labor day weekend to ya.  My dad and I went to a not so local BM cigar shop today.  I came home with these. What do you think?

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12711]

There was a Cohiba knockoff I got for a buck. It's the only one I've smoked. Seeing how I've had one cohiba prior to this. I couldn't tell you if it was similar or not. Ha. It was fun buying these guys though.

Enjoy those Padrons. You can never go wrong there!
Paul

Pretty good selection, I'm especially curious about the 858 Candela as I've never had one and that line is one of my favorites. And if I were you I'd strongly consider the Newbie sampler trade also.

I got in on that trade. My package is sitting in the mailbox right now! I'm chomping at the bit to leave work and check it out.

Padrons = Good stuff
I'm not a CAO fan, but those Columbias on the far right are good mild smokes.
Enjoy

jbfurdog said:
I got in on that trade. My package is sitting in the mailbox right now! I'm chomping at the bit to leave work and check it out.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12715]

Juanote said:
Pretty good selection, I'm especially curious about the 858 Candela as I've never had one and that line is one of my favorites. And if I were you I'd strongly consider the Newbie sampler trade also.
I smoked the Claro the other day.  As a rookie It seemed to be a nice mild stick with a good draw.  I'd buy and smoke again. 

That's an awesome selection you bought there...with a nice variation of taste profiles. That's the way to do it, stretch your palette by trying new things. That sungrown will be sweeter, the Macanudo with the silver bands will be more earthy...the CAO is actually a nice cigar for the money, pure tobacco flavors.

The Fuente should be put away for a month or so to balance out, they seem to roll their stuff with tobacco that is too young these days. I'd say the same for the Padrons, their brown label line seems to have suffered over the last few years...but time in the humidor should perk up the flavors. 

Great job! 

I haven't seen a La Unica 100 in a long long time.  Those things are gigantic...you had better plan a full day around that one.  It's a good cigar for the price.

That la unica was a gift from my dad that day. He laughed and said "have fun with that hog leg". Haha.