• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Westerns and stogies

Rooke

This weekend I'd like to pair a good ol western movie with a stogie. I'm looking for a recommendation on the movie. Something good but less popular then Good bad ugly, true grit etc...

Help a BOTL out?

Saw the remake of 3:10 to Yuma.  I thought that was very good.  Plus one of the main characters is named after me.  Saw only part of the original but it looked good as well.

Last night i watched a John Wayne film, The man who shot Liberty Valence. Good movie but not as much action as i would have liked. Still a nice one to watch with a good smoke.

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY.  All time favorite spaghetti western.  Very long however so get a big cigar for the duration.

https://youtu.be/awskKWzjlhk

Never gets old for me.

I don't go out of my way to watch westerns but I happened to watch a couple recently that I thought were good. Quigley Down Under and Cheyenne Social Club...although Quigley is set in Australia and might not be considered a western.

How about The Man from Snowy River. Also set in Australia but I would consider it western.