• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rest in Peace, Mrepp

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
I've got no details at all. Someone saw something posted on FaceBook, messaged the poster, and got confirmation back. Mark died last night. He was getting married in two weeks.

Mark wasn't very active lately, so some of the newer members probably don't recognize the name. But Mark was one of the first CPers I really got to know. Talked with him a lot on flashchat on CP. Taught me about a whole bunch of cigars I had no idea about when I started. First trade I ever made on CP. I never got to actually meet him. We spoke on the phone a few times. He won the Super Bowl pool in 2014 because even though Denver was getting blown the hell out, they went for 2 on their only TD. He had 8 for AFC. I had the 7. As soon as it went final he called me up to let me know how he "beat me". We had a real good laugh about that. Funny how hearing something like this out of the blue about someone you never actually met in person throws you for a loop. 

Won't get to tonight because of the rain here, but I'll be having a smoke in his memory soon. Rest in peace, Mark. 

Never did get to meet Mark, despite living pretty close to him.  I did trade with him once, and maybe purchased from him once. I was happy to see him doing well with his fiancee.

Mark would have been 30 in January, I think, and regardless of the circumstances, this is too early for anyone to go.

Looking through some of his posts I do remember him from when I first started.  29 is way too young.  My condolences to his family.

Sad times, we had some fun exchanges.  My respect and condolences to his family.

Way too young thoughts and prayers.

Oh, no! Brother....we are missing you tonight. Godspeed, my friend.

-Trey

A prayer for him and his family. Mark you left too soon. God Bless.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul will keep. RIP Mark.

Didn't know Mark, but I know 30 years is far too soon.

Terrible to hear.  I didn't know him closely, but it's still sad news.  I'll keep him in mind next time I light one up.

Wow! Seriously!! What a shame..... Thinking about his family and Heidi.
He may have not of taken much too seriously, but he loved that girl and the way he talked, she him.

No parent should have to bury their children.

Doc