• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: New England brews

Damn, I live in New England, drink New England beer exclusively and I've only heard of two of those.

Doc

Well Doc, You may need to explore more NE beers. You guys have some of the best in the world IMHO.

Don't forget Treehouse : Julius (DIPA), Green, Haze and Lights On.  

Start with those, if you can have someone find you some.  Julius is Top 5 for me.

There are some decent beers out of RI too:

Foolproof and Proclamation are doing some solid brewing.  The micro and craft brew market in our tiny state is really growing.  I'll let you know if I can get around to picking up a few in the next week.  Can't promise, but I'll see what I can do.

Should be named ISO: Vermont Brews with a side of Maine... LOL I may be going up to Freeport Saturday so ill see what i can do there. VT on the other hand may come later in Oct.

Good Luck.
Paul

PS These beers don't make it to far out of their state due to supply/demand.

Tall Paul said:
Should be named ISO: Vermont Brews with a side of Maine... LOL I may be going up to Freeport Saturday so ill see what i can do there. VT on the other hand may come later in Oct.

Good Luck.
Paul

PS These beers don't make it to far out of their state due to supply/demand.
Ill wait if you can make it happen. We can trade beer or just cash money

I was able to get a Lunch and a Another One. Dinners next release is 10/24 and if you didn't know it sells out that day. They only sell it at the brewery. My Brother in laws wedding I'd that day so no go for me. I will try and get up there in November if they have another batch that day.
I will hold onto these till I get you a couple VT brews.
Ps I just had my first Another one ant it was very good. I think I'll have another... lol

Tall Paul said:
I was able to get a Lunch and a Another One. Dinners next release is 10/24 and if you didn't know it sells out that day. They only sell it at the brewery. My Brother in laws wedding I'd that day so no go for me. I will try and get up there in November if they have another batch that day.
I will hold onto these till I get you a couple VT brews.
Ps I just had my first Another one ant it was very good. I think I'll have another... lol
You should have another, they're fantastic.... [emoji481] [emoji482] [emoji6]
P.s. I'm game for ANY Hill Farmstead really.