• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

gr8full2day

FNG in Training
I am hoping to start a pass in honor of getting married, November 20, 2004. I am marrying a life long dear friend and am just gr8full she will have my sorry a$$!!! I have been in several other passes and figured this was a good time to host a pass. So here goes something... I prefer to go with a more laid back approach to the Puts and Takes, use the honor system and if in doubt ask!! I hope to have a fun pass with less emphasis on "Exact" swaps and more about what you think is fair...I am looking forward to getting this baby rolling. I am looking for a first of next week or so to fire this baby off. So if you are interested in joining my humble pass, let me know by PM, email, posting, smoke signals...or however you can....Thanks everyone for making CP the awesome place it is!!!!

Russell

ok, Here is the Prelim list:

1 La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Chisel
2 La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Chisel
3 LGC Series R #5
4 LGC Series R #5 (typo was #6)
5 Olivia O Torpedo
6 Montecristo No 4 ISOM
7 Punch Churchill ISOM (3/99)
8 FFOX Super Belicoso
9 FFOX Perfection X
10 Punch Royal Selecion # 12 ISOM
11 Henry Clay Robusto
12 Partagas 898 Varnished ISOM (Aug 00)
13 Trinadad Funadore ISOM
14 Trinadad Funadore ISOM
15 Montecristo #2 ISOM
16 Bolivar Belicoso Fina (BBF)
17 RASS ISOM (Feb 03)
18 Vegas Robaina Classico
19 CAO MX2 Torpedo
20 CAO Anni Maddie

Well, I ain't been in a pass in a while so what the heck! Someone has to be the first to sign on! :D Especially if you know what you're gettin' yourself into and you're still gonna do it! LMAO!! :sign: I'm sure she's special!

Sign me up, please!

Floyd T. :sign:

Nice lookin' list of sticks, but I'm feelin' a little passed out these days. :D

Hey, congrats on your upcoming wedding! :thumbs: It's always good when you can marry your friend. :love:

Congrats Russell and I'll play if there is still room. Big100HD is down here in Sunny Central Florida this week for Biketoberfest at Daytona Beach and he told me to put him down as well. He'll be back home in Northern Virginia on Tuesday when he said he'll post it as well. There's no better reason to have a pass than a wedding and share the fine sticks with all the folks there..... :D :thumbs: :p

I'd like to play as well. I've completed a newbie trade with Bill (conventrycat86). As it happens Stogieman and I are only a couple of miles apart. I could go to his house to do my puts/takes. He could "coach" me and we'd save a mailling.

Cheers,
Joe

Okay here's the playlist so far...Room for few more....

1 Skydivnkd
2 Triple D
3 Servebig
4 Sleepyjim
5 Moki
6 Stogieman
7 Cohibasurfer
8 SFG75
9 Brown Devil
10 BIG100HD

Will get this puppy rolling this week...Hopefully... :D :D

Russell

gr8full2day said:
Okay here's the playlist so far...Room for few more....

1 Skydivnkd
2 Triple D
3 Servebig
4 Sleepyjim
5 Moki
6 Stogieman
7 Cohibasurfer
8 SFG75
9 Brown Devil
10 BIG100HD

Will get this puppy rolling this week...Hopefully... :D :D

Russell
Hey! Where's my name? :angry: How many times do I have to join this thing?

:sign: :sign: :sign:

J/K. I joined on the post previously made to the Lobby. :thumbs: Congrats again!

I knew I was forgettng at least one person....Blair, you are in!!

1 Skydivnkd
2 Triple D
3 Servebig
4 Sleepyjim
5 Moki
6 Stogieman
7 Cohibasurfer
8 SFG75
9 Brown Devil
10 BIG100HD
11 Blair

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. :thumbs: