• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

48 hours

Yeah, I surmise that is what he is referring to as well, particularly given that thread is locked.

The time has definitely arrived to make this public; enough time and opportunities have been afforded to the guilty party to set this right, and obviously doesn't look like that is going to occur.

Yeah, I surmise that is what he is referring to as well, particularly given that thread is locked.

The time has definitely arrived to make this public; enough time and opportunities have been afforded to the guilty party to set this right, and obviously doesn't look like that is going to occur.

I sure hope that isn't the case... It was wrong to do, and crossed a line of a man's privacy...

Agreed. It is time to come forward, and let it be done!

I think this is done. No word from Rod who the culprit might be, so assumable he/she came forward and got away with a slap on the wrist.

Gerard.

I think this is done. No word from Rod who the culprit might be, so assumable he/she came forward and got away with a slap on the wrist.

Gerard.

As of yesterday, I dcon't believe the guilty party has come forward. Even still, once they do, I suspect Rod would at least post something indicating the issue's resolution/end.

And souldog, if they haven't come forward yet, the chances that they will do so as the days progress get more improbable.

I don't like it. It's like knowing there's a sniper out in the bush, but you don't know where he is.

Doc.

After a thorough investigation, I am 98% certain I know who the culprit is.

I suspect no one has come forward. With that said, you better not call someone out if you are less than 100% sure. I truely believe if Rod was 100% sure who it was we wouldn't need to be discussing this. If this is the case, I would respect Rods decision not to out someone he's only 98% sure about.

After a thorough investigation, I am 98% certain I know who the culprit is.

I suspect no one has come forward. With that said, you better not call someone out if you are less than 100% sure. I truely believe if Rod was 100% sure who it was we wouldn't need to be discussing this. If this is the case, I would respect Rods decision not to out someone he's only 98% sure about.

I agree.

A public outing without being 100% sure would be a bad thing.

Still, someone did it. I think Rob’s doing the responsible thing by making sure who before this goes to the next level.

If there hasn't been an admission by now, I'd be surprised if it happens at all. Three days of silence after being called out by the entire board would pretty much make an apology moot.

Hopefully we shall hear word from on high and he will let us know what is going on. :)

Don

Rod is on and we're waiting.

It's sad that the person who did it had the balls to do it, but not the balls to step up and apologize.