• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Let's move this on top for the morning crowd and add:

Cohiba Siglo V with a few years
Cohiba Lancero
DCM Stanford's 90th
Partagas Salomone
Ramon Allones Eminencia
Any Casa Fuente

I can get you on the Stanford's 90th, and while I don't have a Sig V with some age would you take a Sig VI from '04?

I'll pass my wish on to Loren (Mr Peat) since he's going in for surgery soon...

Let's move this on top for the morning crowd and add:

Cohiba Siglo V with a few years
Cohiba Lancero
DCM Stanford's 90th
Partagas Salomone
Ramon Allones Eminencia
Any Casa Fuente

I can get you on the Stanford's 90th, and while I don't have a Sig V with some age would you take a Sig VI from '04?

I'll pass my wish on to Loren (Mr Peat) since he's going in for surgery soon...

That would be great! Thanks.

PM'd Loren (Mr Peat) and informed him of his wish status. Some of you may want to follow up in telling him to make a wish already!
:whistling:

PM'd Loren (Mr Peat) and informed him of his wish status. Some of you may want to follow up in telling him to make a wish already!

Jim,

You know his surgery is very soon. In fact I think it may be the 6th. He might not wish for a while if at all.

Jim

Well,

I wish Loren all the best and for a speedy recovery.

Tim

Jim,

You know his surgery is very soon. In fact I think it may be the 6th. He might not wish for a while if at all.

Jim

Yeah, I'm aware. this is part of a whole ongoing thing I have with him. I was PM'ing with him when I passed my wish off (the whole reason I granted! LOL) and now he's not responding. I think he's ignoring me. But... if he doesn't respond soon I'll change it.

Jim,

Jim

Yeah, I'm aware. this is part of a whole ongoing thing I have with him. I was PM'ing with him when I passed my wish off (the whole reason I granted! LOL) and now he's not responding. I think he's ignoring me. But... if he doesn't respond soon I'll change it.

I told you I was in the processing of moving before the surgery. So if this gets filled, just send it to the Outlaw gang and I'm sure they will be happy to put it in my locker.

1 Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso
1 Cohiba Esplendidos
1 of any EL before 2007. Any brand.

Edited out the 858 SG as someone already read my mind. :laugh:

I told you I was in the processing of moving before the surgery. So if this gets filled, just send it to the Outlaw gang and I'm sure they will be happy to put it in my locker.

1 Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso
1 Cohiba Esplendidos
1 of any EL before 2007. Any brand.

Edited out the 858 SG as someone already read my mind. :laugh:

c'mon, someone can fill this! I can, but I just granted someones wish so I could pass it to Loren! :laugh: Sendingt eh stuff to the Outlaw is easy enough...

I got Loren covered on the Esplendido and a few ELs. I'll get this out this week. Jim you get to pass my go to a deserving CPer. :D

I got Loren covered on the Esplendido and a few ELs. I'll get this out this week. Jim you get to pass my go to a deserving CPer. :D

Jim, I nominate Flushnutz. He has been patiently waiting to fulfill someone's wish here, but keeps missing his opportunities.

Jim, I nominate Flushnutz. He has been patiently waiting to fulfill someone's wish here, but keeps missing his opportunities.

Sure, why not. There are many deserving peeps here, but this sounds good to me. Saves me the hassle of greasing the cogs in my brain and actually having to think! :laugh:

PM'ing the Nutz now...

Sure, why not. There are many deserving peeps here, but this sounds good to me. Saves me the hassle of greasing the cogs in my brain and actually having to think! :laugh:

PM'ing the Nutz now...

Thank you to both of you. This is very kind. I have set myself a goal to try every cigar on CA's top 25. Here are some that I haven't tried/don't currently have:

Bolivar Belicoso Finos
Cabaiguan Guapo
Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 2
H.Upmann Sir Winston
R&J Short Churchill
Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto
Padron Serie 1926 80 Years (maduro)

Thanks again guys.

Dennis

PM'ing the Nutz now...

Thank you to both of you. This is very kind. I have set myself a goal to try every cigar on CA's top 25. Here are some that I haven't tried/don't currently have:

Bolivar Belicoso Finos
Cabaiguan Guapo
H.Upmann Sir Winston
R&J Short Churchill

Thanks again guys.

Dennis

I goy you on the SW and maybe another.

For my wish I wish for a Sand Shark

Edit to add more

858 Rosado
Anejo Sand Shark
FFOX Love Story
Cohiba EL DC

and the moon (FFOX Maduro other then BBMF)

PM'ing the Nutz now...

Bolivar Belicoso Finos
Cabaiguan Guapo
H.Upmann Sir Winston
R&J Short Churchill

Thanks again guys.

Dennis

I goy you on the SW and maybe another.

For my wish I wish for a Sand Shark

Edit to add more

858 Rosado
Anejo Sand Shark
FFOX Love Story
Cohiba EL DC

Wow that didn't take long. It is very much appreciated. My addy is in my profile. Thanks again to everyone.

I thought Flushnutz was going to wish for some more Gurkhas

858 Rosado
Anejo Sand Shark
FFOX Love Story
Cohiba EL DC

Adding

AF Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario
Padron Millennium
Padron Family Reserve
H Upmann Magnum 50 EL
Any RE that is smoking good

858 Rosado
Anejo Sand Shark
FFOX Love Story
Cohiba EL DC

Adding

AF Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario
Padron Millennium
Padron Family Reserve
H Upmann Magnum 50 EL
Any RE that is smoking good

Ed I got you on the FFOX Love Story 06' and Gran Anniverxario. let me think about my wish.

My Man. You will pay for that when I come to Miami. Yes you will.

Bring it Ed. Expect massive return fire though.

As for my wishes, I'm gonna shoot for the stars:

Tatuaje Noella Oscuro OR
Tatuaje Bombazos OR
Tatuaje Cohete OR
Tatuaje Thermonuclear
Tatuaje Maravilla
H. Upmann Mag 50 EL
Dunhill Mojto
Dunhill Havana Club
Partagas 150 109
Any cigar from 1978
OR Opus or Anejo