• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón 1964 Anniversary cigars

moki

el Presidente
Scanned in from the brochure that Padrón sent me -- thought it might be of used to some people.

padron_1964_anniversary.jpg

Nice pics Moki. I am down to my last two torpedos. Time to get a new box. I prefer the pyramid size, but not always available. As for the '26s, I get 'em when I can.

4A

incubimmer said:
i can safely say ive never had a padron before, how do they stack up next 2 say, a cuban cohiba, opus X, romeo y julieta...?
The Padrón 1964 Anniversary cigars are all lovely, excellent smokes. They are different in profile from the cigars you mention. The Opus is spicier than the Padróns, which tend to have more earthy/nutty flavors. Cuban Cohibas are relatively inconsistent in quality in my experience, so what you get out of them is a bit of a crapshoot. The Romeo's tend to be relatively mild smokes, and frankly, they generally bore me.

I think you will not regret trying a Padrón 1964 Anniversary -- except that you may like it so much that you go way out of your way to get them. ;) Try a Padrón 1964 Anniversary Imperial Maduro if you can find one -- or any size, really. I prefer the Maduro's, but the Naturals are great too.

Hey Moki
What's a reasonable price for a box of torpedoes?
Can't really find them online.