• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA pool

The Green Monkey

Brap-brap
I figured I'd wait for one of the more senior members to take the reins here, but it seems like nobody has, and time is of the essence.

I went ahead and created a group. Entry fees will be two cigars with a combined MSRP over $15 total (i.e., two $7.50+ cigars, etc.). Since time is obviously an issue, and because it doesn't make sense to mail everything twice, we'll sort out who sends what to whom after the tournament is over.

There is a maximum of five entries per person. No asshats, imbeciles, etc.

Please include your CP username in your entry name (followed by a number if you're entering multiple sheets, obviously...)

Payout scale will depend on the number of entries we have.

Here's the link to join: http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=159288&P=rod

Group Name: Cigar Pass
Group ID number: 159288
Group Password: rod

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc.

Get the word out--the more people we have, the more fun it will be...

Thanks!

I'll be in for a few guaranteed.

Thanks for running it, I've just been too damn busy to put something together.

I didn't think it would be necessary to elaborate on the pricing of the cigars because this isn't a pass, I'm not your mother, and nearly all of us have good sense and a healthy respect for others, but just to be clear in case anyone isn't, a $14 and a $1 cigar would be an inappropriate entry.

You're certainly free to exceed $15 total MSRP between the two cigars, but please don't include any cigars too much under about $7.00 MSRP or so.

I didn't think it would be necessary to elaborate on the pricing of the cigars because this isn't a pass, I'm not your mother, and nearly all of us have good sense and a healthy respect for others, but just to be clear in case anyone isn't, a $14 and a $1 cigar would be an inappropriate entry.

You're certainly free to exceed $15 total MSRP between the two cigars, but please don't include any cigars too much under about $7.00 MSRP or so.

damn i will have to return the Pineapple White Owl. :D

I'm in for two...thanks for putting this together.

My picks are in! Good luck to all, hope and pray i win it all!:laugh:

Looks like I'm doing 4....2 for me, 2 for the fiancé.

But they're all my cigars.....not sure how that computes. LOL