• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for a nice sampling of premium cigars

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Habanero Pepper Contest

orange_habanero_pepper.jpg

Last night I decided to try a habanero. It was actually quite tasty, however a bit spicy. ;)

This contest is for whoever wants a 5-pack of premium cigars (ISOM's included!).

First person to accept the challenge and complete the below rules wins a nice cigar sampler.
  1. First person to respond to this post accepting the challenge is entered. Only accepting one entry for now. Might do this again in the future depending on the outcome...
  2. You can be a new or long time member, just in good standing.
  3. You must purchase 1 habanero pepper, eat the entire pepper (not just swallow it whole) within 5 minutes.
  4. The entire episode must be video'd and posted on youtube for all of CP members to see.

Who's up for the challenge? I did my research, and this won't harm you, however it might be a little uncomfortable for about 45 minutes.

Good luck!

Rod

I would be up for the challenge, but to me they are just HOT and have no flavor. I love hot, but I also like being able to taste the flavor that the pepper adds to a dish.

Wow Rod.....you have a real mean streak , don't you?

Watch out trick-or-treaters when you get to Rod's house. :D

Edit to correct spelling

I should enter my Korean friend who ate a whole one in a single bite to impress us with his manliness. He then arranged furniture at the bar so we couldn't see the tears.

Rod, you need to put a minimum size/weight limit on the pepper. :sign: :D

Sorry Jimmy. :)

Don't forget fellas, going down is cake compared to the next day...

I'm not worried about it going down, but when it comes back out! I won't be able to sit down for at least three days!

Jimmy, you're it! :)

The expectation is that you'll consume an average size habanero -- I trust you won't cheat. :D

Whenever you're ready buddy, go for it. Just make sure your video camera is actually recording, you won't want to do this twice. Be sure to post all footage on youtube, especially the 5 min or so after you swallow the pepper.

Looking forward to it.

Oh, and don't wash it down with beer, might make it worse...

I will pick up the pepper tonight and capture the whole ordeal on camera.

I'll make it good, never done this before. ???

You're a mean fugger Rod...but this is better than the Clorox drinking contest from last year.

Maybe Jimmy should have clarified "premium cigars" with Rod :sign:

This will be amusing, I can hardly wait to watch this one...... :whistling: :thumbs: :sign:

This is going to be sooooooooooo good. I love hot food, but the habenero is stupid. All kick and no valuable attributes otherwise. Surprisingly that is not even the hottest pepper available.