Use the below checklist before shipping out your pass.
- The shipping box is durable and taped well.
- The cigars are in a tupperware container with plenty of cushioning.
- The tupperware has room for additional cigars.
- The tupperware container is properly humidified. It’s a good idea to toss in a small digital hygrometer with your pass so that participants can quickly check the RH.
- Disposable humidity control systems work well, such as the water pillow or Boveda.
- Include the completed spreadsheet with all of the details of the pass.
Don’t forget the cigars!
Now you are ready to send your Cigar Pass off…
Good luck! Be sure to keep us up to date on your pass here at CigarPass.com!