• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

I decided to open the Ginger Bread Stout collection today, with the Hardywood Christmas Pancakes. "For this seasonal release, Hardywood Park takes its amazing Gingerbread Stout and ferments the beer a second time on maple syrup." I got a little sentimental drinking this with my wife -- making maple syrup has been a family tradition for almost 150 years. It was a great introduction to a variety of GBSs.

2018-12-16 15.15.16.jpg

Last edited:
Catching up on some beers I've had lately...

Bruery 11 Pipers Piping
9fzeb5.jpg

Anchor Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ale 2018
29w3cew.jpg

St Bernardus Christmas Ale
23wsljr.jpg

The entire BBB line, is great. Very under ratedm

Thanks to you, I bug the sh!! Out of my local store for any Epic Stout.

I was in there today and the girl told me she received the Quadruple BBB the other day. She ordered it because I asked for it. She then, tells me that she had to send it back because she was never supposed to receive them. They weren’t on the distribution list. Not sure how all that works. Anyways, I settled with two of these.(They received one case). Damn good beer

Man, between you and Jfields it’s hard to keep up with you beer snobs:p:p

Don’t get me started on the ultimate cigar snob (Bill)

Cheers to Christmas and friends!!!

Thanks to you, I bug the sh!! Out of my local store for any Epic Stout.

I was in there today and the girl told me she received the Quadruple BBB the other day. She ordered it because I asked for it. She then, tells me that she had to send it back because she was never supposed to receive them. They weren’t on the distribution list. Not sure how all that works. Anyways, I settled with two of these.(They received one case). Damn good beer

Man, between you and Jfields it’s hard to keep up with you beer snobs:p:p

Don’t get me started on the ultimate cigar snob (Bill)

Cheers to Christmas and friends!!!

John got me into beer, so I'm just passing the buck:) Too bad they sent it back, keep bugging them for any BBB stouts.

Drink what you like and like what you drink! Same goes for cigars.