• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2019 FULL

Nice prizes but I never win any of them, still gives me something to look forward to during the game. Guess there's not enough for those Ghurka's lol even though they aren't Cuban.

Wow, just caught up on thread from 2 days ago.

Appreciate you doing this and organizing for the masses Paul...and I look forward to whatever the winnings might be.

Ok all money is in so I will order the last box. First post is updated and here will be your prizes.
Prizes:
1st Quarter 1-25 Qt. Box of Montecristo No.4
Half Time 1-25 Qt. Box of Bolivar Belicosos Finos
3rd Quarter 1-25 Qt. Box of Montecristo No.4
Final Score: 1-25 Qt. Box Cohiba Robusto

Awesome, I’m excited.
Great job setting this up Paul. Thanks for the time and effort!

Paul, thanks for doing this. I know this turned into a much bigger project than you intended, and I appreciate you working through all the issues. I'm not sure I would have responded to the negativity the same way you did -- kudos!

Paul, thanks for doing this. I know this turned into a much bigger project than you intended, and I appreciate you working through all the issues. I'm not sure I would have responded to the negativity the same way you did -- kudos!
Sometimes Silent treatment is best way to deal with rude people i am glead he bowed out! The ultimate win for me will be if one of the last 3 people to pick squares wins big!!!

Thank you everyone for the kind words! I love this tradition and I’m glad to see suck a great response this year with the new layout.

Good luck everyone!

Thank you Paul , can't imagine the work tring to put together over the net , doing them in person is a pain.

Damn missed all the drama. Sorry Paul, what is the saying "no good deed goes unpunished"!

Larry you'll get some of those robustos from my winnings!

Well if yaz all didn't want me in the pool ... should have just said so. In my defense I felt a little more patience could have been shown on picking numbers instead of skipping people who paid already and brought others in to help fill the pool. When you just skipped me after a few hours, it upset me. I apologize for the out burst... shit happens. It happened and I'm out now so..... Thanks for the refund Paul. I hope you all have fun and win some prizes. Good luck to everyone... Paul included. Carry on . Peace.