• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl Squares 2019 FULL

Hey Paul you are probably not going to receive this message very well... but here it is anyways. You posted that my attitude was poor. Well bro... I signed up and brought an outside guy in to help fill your pool. Looked like you were having a little trouble getting it done. Then you started the number picking and just said go... I was busy and didn't come back to check. I would have appreciated a tad more patience on your end ( kind of like you were asking for patience getting the updates completed) and maybe a personal hey... it's your turn bro message, which in turn would have notified me by email to come look. Anyway... we had plenty of time and some of the others weren't even paid up. When I saw that I might get most of my numbers on the bottom line and most of my 10 spots weren't spread out, and I had signed up and paid before some of the others... I got butt hurt. My reply on the post get this F N thing started or updated was in reference to you not having any patience with me... so therefore I was putting the same shoe on your foot. It came out wrong. And my mood that morning wasn't the greatest. With all that said. I hope we can move forward and just let that shit go. If not... and you have a sore ass ... that's a shame. I apologized publicly and it was sincere. Balls in your court. Everybody else... thanks for having my back. LOL. I definitely don't feel the love.

Well if yaz all didn't want me in the pool ... should have just said so. In my defense I felt a little more patience could have been shown on picking numbers instead of skipping people who paid already and brought others in to help fill the pool. When you just skipped me after a few hours, it upset me. I apologize for the out burst... shit happens. It happened and I'm out now so..... Thanks for the refund Paul. I hope you all have fun and win some prizes. Good luck to everyone... Paul included. Carry on . Peace.
Apologie accepted.

Ps I was never but hurt.

Apologie accepted.

Ps I was never but hurt.

We all know better... can I get one Amen? LOL ;)

Seriously... I hope you all have a good time. I like sports gambling. I used to run quite a few pools and what not here on CP back in the day. Nice prizes in this one. There's going to be some happy guys that's for sure.

Numbers picked Using Random.org

AFC PICK
1545872341878.png

NFC PICK
1545872454186.png

Ill post a good pick of the final card in the first post as well.

Thank you
Paul

PS 3 boxes have arrived!

It looks good to me!

What's everyone's prediction for the Superbowl?

I'm taking the Chargers over the Bears.

Ok Final update.
All cigars are in and they are resting in the humidor currently. I have updated the first post with pics and box codes for your viewing pleasure.

Good luck everyone and thank you again for making this happen again this year!

Question: is anyone really good a web stuff where we might be able to create a new interactive grid for next year?

Thank you,
Paul