• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you interested in learning

I’m am huge into plasma science right now.

I think it is seriously going to change the world!!

Tesla was right!!

Thanks to everyone for the helpful tips about brewing legitimate coffee. Tried my first batch when it arrived today. Never knew that the bitterness you get with black coffee can actually be taken out through this method! Wow. This one has amazing flavor too, thanks @CigSid for some amazing coffee! I’m looking into ordering some KatCoffee too to try. Thanks guys! Yall are one of a kind. DCCF50DC-A5B8-4FF4-8BEA-633FF1B15CF6.jpeg

Real life. I am learning the computer modeling, and creating algorithms for the foils, my friend is creating the conversion modules to use Tesla motors... it’s obviously years down the road until fruition, but an exciting project for sure...

Would the electricity be generated by diesel/nat gas or is battery technology coming that far along?

I stumbled into a deal on a woodworking shop so I've been practicing for a couple of years. Last year a friend gave me an old lathe and I've been playing at turning bowls etc.
I am always looking to improve my character via long looks in the mirror, listening to outside input and being honest with myself.
I would love to play piano.
@bfreebern I raised 4 daughters and now have 9 grandchildren. Do not move out, instead press in.

I've always wanted to learn to fly, my wife said no so I am pretty sure that's a maybe!!

Honestly, I can't imagine my life without flying being a part of it. Learning to fly has gotten cheaper in recent years -- look into Sport Pilot rating. For the average recreational pilot, it will give you all the flight privileges you'd want cheaper than a traditional pilot's license (Private Pilot).